Monday, September 30, 2013

Hospital with Sam, Visitors Welcome


Friday at the hospital I had lots of visitors. Although I was exhausted, it was so wonderful to have friends and family come celebrate with us. 
Leslie (pregnant also). me, and Sarah- two of my amazing neighbors.
My dear friend,Sarah Enz came up to visit.

My sweet momma with Samuel.


Gavin's first time to meet Samuel. He was so excited to hold him. Look at that grin.




My girlfriend, Nicole came up Friday night.

Liz and Eric Krumsee
 They are pregnant with their first little one, baby Kate.
 Abby came up several different times.  I loved having her there. I know she was so excited. One of the times she brought up a couple of her girlfriends (Saige and Brenna) who were also some of my YW from church.  We sat and chatted on my hospital bed talking about boys and lots of other things...


I wanted to take a few pictures of Sam at the hospital but he was kind of cranky. I got a few but I would have loved lots more. Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment