It is official, I am 39 weeks! I can't believe it. This pregnancy has gone by so fast. I have so much to say but so little time to sit down and actually type it out. I am going to have to do it later. For now here are the pictures to show you what we have been up to.
Last week Lance and I got away for the afternoon and went to the Louisville, Temple (a little over 2 hours away) one last time before this baby comes. It was such a great trip.
Take a look at all the many times I have been pregnant & held a newborn baby. It really blows my mind. I have had so much fun looking back over the different kiddos and remembering the sweet experiences that happened on that day. Some of these pictures feel like yesterday. Where did the time go? So many happy times.
My mom flew into town yesterday. We she is finishing all the last minute touches on Samuel's baby quilt. I mainly sit around and watch. I love having her here. I feel so fortunate.
Here are some pictures of the nursery.
Today we had a "baby celebration" in our ward (church group) for all the pregnant/new momma's. It was so kind of my friends to do this. I sure do have a lot of neat ladies surrounding me.
![]() |
| Here are all of us pregnant/new momma's. |
In the past it takes me 6-7 hours from the time I start with the pitocin (sp?). I am feeling so anxious today. It is strange but I feel more anxious with this baby than I have with the others. I have a lot of worries. I will be so happy to have it all over with and see Samuel's healthy little body.
I am excited to meet this little man. I feel so connected to him already. Even more so than I have with my other babies before birth. I feel like we had to work together to get him here. We fought together. It is really hard to explain. I can't help but think about what he is doing right now on the eve of his birth. Is he saying good-byes? Is he excited? All I know is this family is so excited to have him come. We can hardly wait for his arrival.









your nursery is amazing! pintrest worthy , for sure. =) did I mention you are awesome! that's so sweet your mom is making the baby quilt for him. I have a snugly little something for him, too, but I need your address, please. can you email it to me? hugs!
ReplyDelete