Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Abby's pictures, Sunday fun and more

Abby has really been getting into photography lately. I love having pictures from her perspective. The girl has skills. Here are some of her recent photos:











She does a really good job, huh? 

A few Sundays ago we had a nasty storm blow through Indiana. There was a tornado warning and watch for several hours of the day.  At one point we even went down into the basement just to be safe. The kids weren't phased by the storm. They were playing like our main level was a "school" with a library, a spa, and more. I can't get enough of their imaginations. Hilarious to listen to what they come up with. What mother doesn't like to watch her kids play nicely together?



Lance was a HOT cafeteria worker that was making chocolate chip cookies. 
He sure can make a mean cookie. 
We played some foosball. Let me just say that I have some crazy competitive people in my family. I don't need to say names because their faces tell all. Can you guess who they are?

Go Gavin!!!!




Abby is crazy, the ball kept flying out because she would hit it so hard.
My neighbor sent me this picture taken of our backyard right after the storm.
Our friend Amelia was in the play Annie so went and watched one of her performances. 
The girls loved it...
Gavin, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment