Saturday, November 8, 2014

Grandparents from Georgia Visit, Kate's Baptism

Grandpa and Grandma Martin are always so good about coming out to visit us. We couldn't wait to show Grandma our new place.  They came out specially for Kate's baptism. So thankful that they always make being here a priority. It means so much to us.
We made sure we got a date night in while they were here. It is always so great to get out and visit as adults. 

Have I mentioned that I have the best mother-in-law? She is so supportive of me. I love getting to sit and chat with her about life and our wonderful family. I feel so fortunate to have her around. 
We met up with my parents for dinner. It is so fun to have both of our parents together. Such great conversation. We are so fortunate!
One of my favorite things about Grandma and Grandpa Martin is out they will sit and read, talk and play with my kids. They make us all feel so special.

Emma was my little helper as we made Ginger Snap cookies. Holidays = Baking in my book. We may have eaten a little dough. I love these cookies and this little girl.
Ethan has been so good about helping me out in the kitchen. He just jumps right in and does what ever I ask him to do. I love having him right by me. 
And then we all get to sit and enjoy another yummy meal together. 
We also put these guys to work. They are such easy guest to have around.  They just jump right in.
Kate's baptism is finally here. She has been so excited.  





After the baptism our family got together to celebrate this special day. I am so proud of my sweet 8 year old. She is growing into such a beautiful little girl. Love her so much.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment