My sister, Mom and I got together to make yummy treats for friends. We are taking every opportunity to be together. So much fun!
LeAnn came over the next day to make caramel apples. We had so much fun laughing together. Love sam's naptime.
PS. I love that you can see Lance and Dave chatting in the background. These two are so alike.
Ethan loves to bug me and make the most ridiculous faces when I take pictures of him. Oh well, I am sure one day it will be funny to me also.
Lots of little kids here. Toni and Dave have 5 kids and then there was another cute family there with a couple small kids. They sure enjoyed all the yummy candy laying out.
School Christmas parties are here. The kids could hardly sleep with all the anticipation. They all have such great teachers this year. We have been so fortunate to get good classes.
| Mrs. Patrick and Kate. 3rd grade |
| Mrs. Thiessen and Emma-5th grade |
After all the school parties I cam home and tried to grab a quick nap. These kids thought that was a bad idea and decided that they would climb in bed with me.
Lance and I were invited to an "Ugly Sweater Party" at our friends house. It was so funny to see all the goofy sweaters people had found and made.
| Brad and Danielle have some of the same friends. We love when we are invited to the same parties. |
Christmas carolers are awesome. We have one of the most talented families in our church. There are 10 of them and they all sing amazing. They decided to grace us with their voices one night. What a treat! I guess some of our neighbors were outside and joined along. Such a great surprise.
Several of my elementary/junior high friends got together for a little reunion. Many of them live around here so it is not too difficult. I was so happy to see them. It has been almost 5 years since I had seen some of them. So glad I get to be here for these reunions. I have so many memories with these ladies.
| Ashley Jones, me, Angela Travelstead, Summer Stout, Rachel Britain, Dawan Colston, and Brandi Ryan |
A fun baby shower for a friend from church. It was at my girlfriend Amy's house. She is the party planner. Her and her husband just built this amazing home that looks like it could be in a magazine.
I love going to her parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment