Monday, December 21, 2015

Ugly Sweater Party

Ugly Sweater Party - 2015
Our good friends, the Stevens have thrown an ugly sweater party the last two years. I think Amy could be a professional party planner in another life. Lance had the best sweater this year that he ordered off Amazon. We ate lots of yummy food and the swapped white elephant gifts. Sure is nice to live in a place with so many fun people.

Here are pictures of all the ugly sweaters that were there. Nice looking, huh? Loving the homemade ones, especially.
We walked away with some fun white elephant gifts. Blake is modeling our lovely cup holder we got.
 I got this amazing picture of my friend Cortney's husband in a lederhosen. It's a long story but Dan wore this to a recent Halloween party and I couldn't get enough. He was hilarious. What are the chances that I would choose this gift? I was thrilled. It is up on our mantel now. Hah!
We took these two animal mask as our gifts. Our friends, the Strongs were thrilled to take them home. 

Christmas break is flying by this year. The kids have been having so much fun with their friends. Kind of a bummer that Lance had to work all break. We are not used to that. For the last 12 years he as been in pharmaceuticals and they close down for 2 weeks over the holidays. We were spoiled!

I bought Sam this shirt and although he looks special here I love the shirt. When I ask him what it says he gets a big smile on his face and says "Mama."Why does that melt my heart?
One of my girlfriends was out of town so we had a couple of her girlfriends come over to play on afternoon. It's Gavin's best friend Connor so he was super excited. 
Kate was such a big helper. She got everyone's lunch ready. We served homemade pizza and lots of other treats. Yay for a break!





No comments:

Post a Comment