Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Home Depot, Working Together, Date Night, Road trip, Fainting, Playtime

Another awesome Saturday spent at the Home Depot with cousins. 

And then of course donuts. The kids get so hyped up from being together and then add on a sugary donut. It's almost more than we can handle. It's the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning.

After our fun filled morning we headed to g-ma and g-pa's house in Denton to meet up with Lance and Ethan who had been working in the yard all morning. It was fun to spend some time being at my parent's house. It's the second best thing when they are gone. We love hanging out in their beautiful yard. We sure miss them.


We were cleaning out some old boxes and came across a blanket that my mom had made for my sister and my bed when we were young. I totally remember it. I love that she still has it after all these years. It made me smile to see my girls wrapped up in it. 
Although we were exhausted, Lance and I came home and showered so we could get out on our date. We look forward to this all week long. It is our chance to connect after our crazy week. We went to Roanoke for a burger and candy. We then ran by Corner bakery to visit Sassy. We hadn't seen her all day since she woke up and went to take her first SAT test. Then she had to work. She was leaving the next day for spring break with some friends of ours and we wanted to see her a little bit before she left.  

Sure enough, she was there. We sat there like the proud parents that we are and watched her work. 


I made Abby promise to send me pictures of her trip. Some how it makes me feel better when I can see what she is up to. I do miss her when she is gone. I know she is so happy. Some good friends of ours drove up to Utah and invited her to come along. 
Monday morning while the kids were getting ready for school, Emma passed out. It was pretty scary actually. She was just standing there and dropped. Thankfully it was very quick and she was up quickly. We figure it was because she had fasted the day before and then didn't eat much for dinner the night before ( we ate salmon and she was not a fan). She seemed to be fine but I wanted to keep her home and watch her. Plus, I kind of like having her around. We had fun taking a walk in the rain and them getting some lunch together. 
Sam was making me laugh as he cleaned all the playground equipment at Chick-fil-a. He was way more interested in doing that then playing. This boy is so like his father. I love it (most of the time anyway).
Sammy's playgroup this week was at our home. I sure love these kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment