Friday, April 29, 2016

Cameron's Wedding Boise/Texas BBQ

Lance and I were able to get away for a few days with no kids and attend the wedding of my nephew Cameron and his bride Chelyse. They were sealed in the Boise, ID temple.  It was such a neat weekend. It was wonderful to celebrate this day with my sister and her family. We missed my parents being there but knew they were there in spirit.  

The girls enjoyed getting our nails done together. Chelyse had such a sweet family. 

LeAnn and Scott were in charge of the family dinner the night before the wedding. Scott put together some yummy tacos and LeAnn and I made the gym look magical. haha.


We ate several meals at the local Cafe Rio. It was great to be with family and celebrate these two lovebirds.

Lots of Scott's family drove up for the wedding. I hadn't seen most of them since LeAnn and Scott's wedding way back in the day.

The wedding was so wonderful. Makes my heart so happy to see my nephews find such neat girls. I was a little emotional as I thought about this being Abby in the next several years. I can't believe it.








It was so fun to go and get away but as always I love returning home to this group. So grateful that they were willing to take care of things for us. It was a great getaway.
The following weekend we celebrated Chelyse and Cameron in Texas at my parent's home. It was a fun weekend for seeing lots of old familiar faces.
My aunts really are amazing. I appreciate that they always make it a point to be there for us kiddos.







No comments:

Post a Comment