Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

There really is no better calling than that of being a mother. These kids mean so much to me and I hope that they feel my love for them.  I want them to always feel like they are my first priority. I feel so blessed that I have each one of them in my life.  
My heart is so full. I am so blessed. 
I got lots of sweet letters and drawings from the kiddos. They wrote the sweetest letters and I cried.
because I can be so immature I asked for a photo collage of our family using this crazy app that distorts your face. I get such a kick out of these.

I could stare at these all day long. I love them.
We went to a missionary farewell for a good friend in Krum and I ran into two of my dear friends from high school. I love these girls. Marianne (Labrum) Hadley and Karina (Martino) Short. I loved getting to visit with them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment