Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sharkarosa in Pilot Point

I heard about this super fun place in Pilot Point called Sharkarosa. It's a petting zoo with some super fun animals. Bears, sloths, snakes, goats, camels, kangaroos, lemurs, zebras, sheep, and horses. I was told that it was quite the experience so I decided to take the kiddos before it got too. Lance was out of town so we all grabbed friends and had a blast.  

  









 It was crazy how the animals would come and eat right out of our palms. They were so friendly. Sam was super happy because they had a a little train there. His day was made.

 The kids loved the goats. We bought food to feed them and they were snatching the bag from our hands. They were adorable.
 Gavin's face is killing me in this picture below. I absolutely love his infectious laugh.
 As you can see Sam thought this place was pretty cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment