Monday, March 1, 2010

Daddy's Boy

Gavin is starting to grow out of the "Mama's boy" stage. I can see it coming from a mile away, Dang it! He is starting to prefer Lance more and more.  It is a good thing I know but still, it is hard to see it happening.  What now? I usually have another baby on the way.  I have seriously thought about buying a baby doll to hold. You know the ones that are heavy (they are super expensive, I think) I know they sell them but I would want one that has a heating device in it.   When I hold my babies they are warm and squishy. I want to be able to close my eyes and pretend I have a real baby. If you have any ideas for me please share.  I realize that I may have lost some of you with the heating device request, I know that part is interesting. 

2 comments:

  1. Just come on over in...say... about 6 weeks. You can hold my little squishy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore (and miss) your hilarious monologues... you are so funny! BTW, I feel your pain. Cole is pulling the same stunts.

    ReplyDelete