Seriously that mile time is awesome....you Rock Lance. I mean go lance go. I just got back from running 5 miles at a 9 minute pace and was feeling pretty good about that. We're taking Heather out for lunch this week to help her through the week. You are definitely missed and will be in our thoughts. Wish you could come.
Seriously that mile time is awesome....you Rock Lance. I mean go lance go. I just got back from running 5 miles at a 9 minute pace and was feeling pretty good about that. We're taking Heather out for lunch this week to help her through the week. You are definitely missed and will be in our thoughts. Wish you could come.
ReplyDeleteI don't know who I admire more, Lance for running in the cold or you guys for going to cheer him on in the cold. Love you guys - and love the shirt!
ReplyDelete