In February we got a notice that our home we are renting was being foreclosed on. We were so bummed but hopeful that maybe there was a mistake. The landlord denied that he was letting the house go. The next month we got bankruptcy papers in the mail. The landlord admitted it was true. The short story is we are going to be moving again. We are really sad. We have been trying to figure a way to stay but are starting to see that it's not likely. Lance and I really felt like we were guided to THIS home. I am a bit confused. Why are we now having to move? I may never know the exact reason. Just trying to understand now, what to do. I am grateful for all that we do have.
Attitude is everything,right?
Chillin this morning. Emma's allergies are bad lately with all the blooming so we had to do a breathing treatment. All is good, she still went to school. However Abby, came home with pink eye. Thankfully, I called the doctor's office and they called me in a prescription without an appointment. Yeah!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure that everything will work out, but it's got to be disappointing.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Emma warms my heart. Eva has had lots of breathing treatments over the last several years for her allergies too. She doesn't even mind them. I bet Emma is the same way.
Aww man! That stinks! But I am sure you will be able to find a home that you feel good about. Love your long hair Sarah !! I'm trying to grow mine out again. Keep us posted on the new house hunting! Miss you guys so
ReplyDeletemuch !!! Love ya!
Wow that totally stinks. I know the Lord has blessed your family before and I'm sure he'll continue. We'll be praying for you!
ReplyDelete