We did it, we finally bought a home! We are planning on closing on the home mid part of July. We took the kids over to see the house for the first time yesterday and they loved it. They ran through the house looking for their rooms and playing in the back yard. We are so excited for the space and to have a home of our own again.
Here are a few shots of the home from yesterday:
The family currently living in the home has 4-5 kids. They put in these lockers for their kids off the garage. Isn't that cool? This has to be one of my favorite areas.
The laundry room is what sold the house to me. You can't tell in the pictures but it was a bedroom that was converted into a laundry room so it is big. LOVE IT!
I love basements. Thank goodness we get to have one. It sure is nice for storage and having a place for the kids to go.
The backyard is great. I love that it has a fence already and we are not sure if the swing set will stay. I hope it does, my kids loved it.
It looks amazing. I am so glad you found this house and that it is in AVON!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip. Hopefully when you get back we'll have time to catch up.
So fabulous! Are all those built in's? That laundry room would have sold me too! I love that your kids are making themselves right at home and playing with the toys...
ReplyDeleteYEA! So excited for you! It really is beautiful! And I LOVE the laundrey room! good for you SJ!
ReplyDeleteDreamy mud room.... And a full room for laundry??What a treasure!! Looks like you found the perfect home for your beautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You know what's crazy? I was looking at houses online about a week and a half ago, and THIS is the house I fell in love with. Not that we're buying a new house right now or anything, but I just thought it was crazy when I started to recognize some of the features of the house. So basically - I love your house :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Texas! Sorry we didn't get to visit this month :(
Oh wow! I'm totally jealous. We have been looking online for homes in Cali and it's depressing... You have to spend a fortune to get anything decent. Oh well, at least we'll have the beach, right? :)
ReplyDeleteWow. I love it (especially the lockers!!!) Now I really need to come for a visit.
ReplyDeleteI'm drooling.
ReplyDeleteOh My, it's beautiful! I can't wait to come and see it for myself. I miss your Face!
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOLY! So gorgeous! L U C K Y! In my best Napoleon Dynamite voice! :) Congratulations!
ReplyDelete