Monday, October 4, 2010

Anderson Apple Orchard

 I can't remember the last time I was at an apple orchard. Very fun. We picked apples, drank yummy apple slushies, ate carmel apples, played in the hay, visited with good friends, and enjoyed the great weather.  We will be going back for sure.  I want to go back when the orchard is in bloom.  Thanks Bethany, for inviting us to go.






 






3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time. I love looking at your blog, your pictures are always so amazing. You kiddos are growing up so fast.

    I was so happy when I heard you were getting a temple. I hope you are close enough to watch it be built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING to go to an apple orchard. Oh the images I have in my head for some amazing photos! i did some research the other day only to discover we have non nearby. Boo for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO, those pics of Gavin! I miss Gavin. Haw, he is so just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete