Saturday, October 2, 2010

He moved the chair over and climbed up into my cabinets. Nothing is safe here.  He had a wad of 5 pieces of gum in is mouth also. 



Just in case you are wondering dry erase marker does not come out of clothes. It STAINS!!!!!!!


This is one of my favorite places to drive by.  I make excuses to drive past it.  It is so Indiana.  This is a typical scene this time of the year here in Indiana, a farmer cutting his corn field.  Still loving it.

7 comments:

  1. Sarah, I miss you!!! What a cute blog post. When they announced a Temple will be built in Indianapolus, Larry said I bet Lance and Sarah will be happy to hear that!!! It looks like you little one is a busy boy with markers and crayons!!! We sure Love and Miss the Martin Family!!! Love To All, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe him...I bet you are busy watching him ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy!! Gotta love those big blue eyes kissable cheeks though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Sarah. You're right...its a good thing he's so cute. (does dry eraser come of doors and walls?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh little boys get into so much trouble!! He is darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I want to know . . . Do you laugh and make him smile for the pictures while he is getting into trouble and then yell at him and put him in Time Out when the camera turns off?? Just curious ;) I love that you capture all these moments. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are enjoying the small things at you house:) I just had to post that because I know exactly how you feel. Little boys are full of energy and lots of TROUBLE too!! Thanks for reminding me to capture every moment(we will be taking a lot of pictures at our house).
    Jenny Kennett
    rubble-k-hiett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete