I am not sure how we got onto this game. Lance started playing some music loud and before we knew it all the kids were upstairs dancing and jumping on the couch. (I know with my first kid I swore I would never let them do this.)
I love it when I open my google reader and there's an update under the Martin Family Blog...always makes my day! Especially when there are pictures of Gavin in a PINK tutu. LOL.
You let your kids jump on the couch AND stand up on your wall? Sweet...can't wait to show Bill!
Who's in charge around there anyway? Love it! It reminds me of the pillow fights at our house. A family favorite and i am not sure why? We sure miss you guys
This post is AWE-SOME! Gotta love a man in pink...work it buddy! Love. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it when I open my google reader and there's an update under the Martin Family Blog...always makes my day! Especially when there are pictures of Gavin in a PINK tutu. LOL.
ReplyDeleteYou let your kids jump on the couch AND stand up on your wall? Sweet...can't wait to show Bill!
Who's in charge around there anyway?
ReplyDeleteLove it! It reminds me of the pillow fights at our house. A family favorite and i am not sure why? We sure miss you guys
I love how you captured an evening of family fun. Those are the moments you can't forget. (Especially the tutu.)
ReplyDelete