We starting making treats for teachers and friends. Thank goodness for my helpers.
Any time I turn on loud music my SON says "I wanna put dress-up on!" and he means "dress" ups. I'm not gonna start worrying yet.
Thursday Ethan's class had a poetry brunch. He read some of the poems that he has written. He did a great job. One of my favorites was:
TWAS THE DAY BEFORE WINTER BREAK
Twas the day before winter break
And all through the schools
The kids were all crazy
and acting like fools.
The nurse is all dirty
There's a kid throwing up.
The kids are screaming.
Johnny's crying because he's got too small of a cup.
The schools is upside down
The kids are hyped up on toffee.
The teachers are hiding
in the lounge addicted to coffee.
Ethan has a fantastic teacher this year. Her name is Mrs. Brown. She is good and patient.
We are still taking care of Kate. She threw up last week once and was fine then a couple days later threw up again and fine again. Just when I thought she was well she puked again yesterday and hasn't stopped. I think she threw up today 10 times no lie. We all feel so sorry for her.

poor, poor kate!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the poem!!!
gavin & the oven mitts - too cute.