Lance is turning 39 this Tuesday. I can't believe how old that sounds, sorry babe. Almost 40??? He still looks HOT and I think age is really just a number. I don't feel that much older. Since Lance is going to be out of town for his birthday we have been celebrating it all weekend. Friday night we had every neighborhood kid over and ate cupcakes, homemade pizza, and scotcheroos (Lance seriously moans with every bite of these peanut butter/rice krispie/chocolate/butterscotch treats). For date night, Saturday we went to BJ"S for dinner and then the dollar movies (Limitless). I got Lance a Kindle for his birthday. I think he really liked it.
I am pretty sure that you would not find your typical
40 39 year old doing these moves on the tramp. Lance has major roots on the tramp. He claims he grew up with his neighbor kids jumping and flipping. He's got skills and lots of game ideas for the kids.
Lance taught this game to the kids. You bounce 4 times and then some one shouts out a pose while you are in the air. The kids loved it.
 |
| Genie pose. |
 |
| Proposal pose. |
|
 |
| Stomach pose. (my favorite) |
 |
| Triangle pose. I think Lance missed this one. |
|
 |
| Kung Fu pose. |
 |
| Running Man pose. |
 |
| Kate doesn't look guilty at all,huh? |
That's quite an amazing man you've got yourself! His skillzzz continue to amaze me! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Lance! He has some mad tramp skills!
ReplyDelete