Sunday, May 27, 2012

Abby's orchestra concert

Cheerleading tryouts were this week and to my surprise Abby did not try out.  Really I shouldn't be surprised because she had expressed several times last year that cheerleading was way too long and she didn't love it.  I was a little sad when I saw her girlfriends that she cheered with last year posting on face book that they had made it. We are still trying to find her love in life. For heavens sake she is only 13, we have time, right?

She does still love playing her violin and I just signed her up for piano lesson's from our amazing friend from church.  She recently moved here from ST. George, Utah and I guess was a pretty big deal there.  She has an awesome personality and I think Abby will love her and playing the piano.  I am also really excited because my brother in law, Scott, is driving up my grandma's piano next week. We will finally have a piano in our home. Maybe soon we will have some players. I would love to learn myself (Lance was trying to convince me I should take lessons. I would love to just not sure if now is the time for me.) We will see.

Anyway, Abby had her end of the year concert for orchestra. She absolutely loves her teacher Mr. Westman. Thank goodness for good teachers. They make all the difference, I am convinced.


Abby has the sweetest friends in orchestra, Saige and Lexi.

No comments:

Post a Comment