Gavin is so hard to buy gifts for because he really doesn't like toys. He likes real things like my camera, dad's tools, remotes, kitchen gadgets, and any other electronics. I found this really cool bike that is supposed to teach kids how to balance on their own. I thought he would love that since his bike is also one of his favorite toys. He rode on it once and hasn't wanted anything to do with it since.
Kate on the other hand loved it. We had taken her training wheels off several months ago and she was struggling with the balance. She rode Gavin's new bike a few times and then hopped on her bike with no training wheels and was off, just like that. It was an exciting day for her.
![]() |
| Ethan got Gavin pop guns. |
![]() |
| Abby got Gavin a "Jake" doll and obviously he loved it. She saved the day. |
![]() |
| Longs donuts for celebration breakfast. |
![]() |
| The one ride he took on his new bike. |
![]() |
| See Jake holding on for dear life? |
![]() |
| She was proud of herself. I love watching my kids figure things out. |








Oh my gosh! I love that first shot of Kate going for it on her bike! Such excitement and determination (and a little bit of fear), you captured it all!
ReplyDelete