Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Artwork, Bedtime reading, Muscles

One day I want to scan all of my kids artwork and make a coffee table book with it. Wouldn't that be so fun to look through. Right now I have a bin with each kids pictures and papers from preschool. They love to sit and look through the funny artwork. 

Kate just recently drew this picture of our family. It has been up on our fridge all week.


I just had a conference with Emma's teacher and she told me that Emma was struggling with her reading, just a bit.  I was surprised and felt guilty for not reading with her more. So this past week we have started reading together every night before bed. We are ready The Tale of Despereaux.  It has been so fun to look forward to that time together. Last night Lance took over and read her homework story with her.

When you ask Gavin to show you his muscles this is what he looks like...It looks kind of painful. HE flexes EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment