I am sure enjoying having this guy all to my self during the day. He is a little hard to keep entertained but he sure is fun. He loves doing anything active and with friends.
He is so good when we are out and about . . .at home, that's another story.
Firehouse with his preschool. We did this in October and I just realized I didn't post it.
Random Phone pictures:Abigail has been working super hard on her personal progress, lately. Part of her goal was to read the entire Book of Mormon. (She will aim for the Bible next, it's just a little harder to understand) She has expressed to the family that she has felt an increase of the Spirit from reading each day. I am so proud of her for setting this goal and actually doing it. I know that it is super important for her to gain this testimony for her self. I was about the same age when I started wanting to know for myself.
Kate, Emma, and Abigail just finished up a 6 weeks dance class. Abby was taking Jazz, Emma was taking hiphop (so perfect for her), and Kate was taking ballet. This was a huge step for Kate because up until now she has refused to take any classes. She is just too shy. She finally asked to be in a class so I quickly signed her up. The night of her first class she begged me not to take her. I called my neighbor who has shy kids and ask for advice. She said to gently force her, so I did. She didn't fight me too much. When we arrived she walked in and never looked back. I think she liked it but told me that she was done when the 6 weeks was up.
I happen to get a few pictures of Kate in her dance class one night,





No comments:
Post a Comment