Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bridgit Mendler Concert

The kids had just gotten home from school and we were all sitting around doing homework and enjoying the hustle and bustle of after school craziness.  My kids start talking about a concert at our local (outdoor) mall. I called up my neighbor and it turned out to be Bridgit Mendler from Good Luck Charlie (popular Disney Show). My girls quickly started chirping "Can we go...please,please, please?" I am a sucker for these kinds of things.  The concert was starting in 30 minutes so we dashed in the car and headed down to the mall. I called my girlfriend Nicole on the way and she met us there.

It was a cold night, that's for sure. The crowd wasn't too bad. We bundled up and danced around. Abby was able to weaseled her way up to the front for part of the show.

Great memories. Glad we did it.

Abby's pic from almost front row.







1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Bridgit Mendler and "Good Luck Charlie" in this house. How fun for you!

    ReplyDelete