Tuesday, June 10, 2014

First Days of Summer

Summer is finally here!!! So happy to have a break from the busy schedules. Although, it is so intense for the next 2 months of summer time fun, I do love getting to be with my kids more while we make lots of fun memories.  I forgot how often the doorbell rings with neighbors wondering in and out of our home non-stop.  I forgot how dirty my floors and fridge handles can get. I forgot how much food my kids can eat in a day. The kids are in heaven. I am trying not to get too upset about the messy house and constant chaos. We must find the balance. It is always an adjustment.

We kicked off the first day of summer with Square Donuts. This was our first time to this place and we liked it. Nothing to g crazy about but we will go back.
Dressed alike, I love that they still enjoy this.
On our way to grab donuts. Ethan was mowing our neighbors lawn and then hanging out with some friends. I don't blame him for not wanting to be trapped in a car with all of us. We made sure to bring a donut for him.  We picked up a couple neighbors to go along with us.
 

 



     Later that afternoon we had a playdate at the pool with our friends, the Enz's and some neighbors.  




2 comments:

  1. love this family. And hooray for Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! It's been a long time. I just decided to see if anyone blogs anymore and was delighted to see that you are so diligent about doing it. Your family is beautiful and growing up so fast. Your little Sam is just perfect and looks like he is never unattended to. Maybe one day I'll get back to blogging again. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete