Saturday, June 28, 2014

Good to be home, Temple, Triathlon, Boys, Music Video

It felt good to get back to my family after being away for several days. The early morning snuggles are the best. On a typical morning, Kate will hear Sam crying in his crib and go grab him and then bring him into my bed. I am taking it all in.
Emma had another dr appt up north for a follow-up visit for her allergies. She seems to be doing so much better with her new regimen. Abby offered to keep Sam so he could nap. I thought I was the luckiest mom ever. Kate, Emma and I went and then made a visit to Costco. We had a great time being together. The girls can sure get silly!!! Wonder where they get it from ?...... totally Lance! 
 I was trying to snap a quick photo of Emma and the doctor. I didn't want him to see me but as I look at this picture, I am sure that he did. He is not the most personable man so it makes me laugh. He doesn't look happy about having me take his picture. oops!
 I absolutely love this nurse. She is so kind and friendly. She is one of the reasons I keep going back.
 After the doctors visit we ran some errands. One of which was Costco. Love that place. I spent a cazillion dollars and had the largest load ever. Yikes!!
We are getting a temple here in Indianapolis next year. I can not wait!!! Since we were close by the location we took a drive by.  It is so neat to see it there. 

Lance has decided to jump back into the world of triathlons, again.  He scheduled three for this summer. The first one was on a busy weekend and didn't work out for our whole family to go to so Lance sent me some pictures of his trip to Muncie, IN.


We are starting to leave Ethan home with Sam now. I usually try to do it around naptime or bedtime. One afternoon while I was out running errands I received a text with this picture of Ethan. It read "Sam just exploded and it was nasty." Ha, ha. Ethan's first big poopy diaper experience. 
 I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to hang out with these handsome boys. Dang they are cute.

Ethan and Gavin had some of their friends over for the day last week. They had so much fun running around outside and getting wet.
Gavin, Jacob, David, Brayden and Ethan


 These two just about melt my heart. 
Abby and Ethan have been working their tails off this summer. Abby has been babysitting and Ethan has been mowing lawns/dog sitting. Ethan made a flier and then went around to the neighbors passing them out. Makes me so happy to see them becoming responsible.

We all love baby Andrew. He and Sam are only 3 months apart so they will be the best of friends, Check out Sam stealing his binkie.

 While Emma was at activity day camp, Abby, Kate and I decided to make a music video.   We had a blast!!!!  Check it out HERE  Can't wait to make one with Emma and maybe our men will join us.

 Went to see Maleficent with some of my girlfriends. Girls Nights Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment