Friday, June 6, 2014

Lance's B-day, Memorial Day, Family Time

Lance's 42nd birthday was this weekend. There was lots of celebrating because it was also Memorial Day weekend. It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend with the family.  We played hard and made the most of every minute. 




I know that some of my favorite memories are going to be these late nights spent with our older kids.  We have to be careful not to wake up the little ones.  We love to play games together. Usually there are yummy treats and there is always good conversation with lots of laughs.

Those who know me well know that I get super goofy when night time comes. My kids love it and often take advantage of their silly mom.



Our community pool opened up on the saturday before Memorial day. Our family was there first thing in the morning. The weather was a little cool (mid 70's) but we didn't care. 




Abby studying for her finals that were the last week of school.





Memorial Day morning our church group had our annual breakfast. It was great to see everyone and enjoy the little program and good food.  It was a great way to start off the morning.










This guy is known for his great magic shows.

After the breakfast our family headed to the dollar movies to watch "The Lego Movie".  Abby had her own plans. I was sad to have her gone but I know that as my kids get older I can't be expect them to hang with the family every weekend and holiday. I do miss always having us all together. 




When we got back from the movie we decided to take another opportunity to enjoy the pool. Yay for summer time fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment