No these boys were a different story. Look how tough they are! They had fun making whirlpools in our tiny little pool. We were missing our other neighbor Ben this particular night. I have loved watching these boys grow up together. Good kids!
Here are many of the neighborhood kids enjoying homemade snow cones. The kids and I are obsessed with making them in the blender. They are so good, cheap and easy.
Gavin was super excited about his basketball camp through the high school. We signed him up with his buddy Ben but they ended up being in different age groups. That didn't bother Gavin one bit. He is not a shy guy, thank goodness. He jumped right in and played with all the other boys.
Just like in soccer, Gavin is pretty laid back. One guy up in his face trying to guard Gavin. Gavin had a huge grin on his face as he watched the intent little boy try to guard him. afterwards I asked him about the little boy and he said, "Yea, I wanna be that kids friend. He was cool."
Gavin was just happy to be out on the court. After the last day of camp he told me he wanted to take a break from sports for a while. I am okay with that.
![]() |
| Last day of b-ball camp with our neighbor ,Ben. |
Some of my best memories were sleeping with my sister. Kate and Emma fight a lot but they love to sleep together every night. Sometimes I will peek through their bedroom door and just sit and watch the two of them as they play pretend and talk about all sorts of sisterly things.
Guess who just turned 9 months old? Sam is getting so big. When I took him in for his 9 month check up he was in the 97% for his height, 75% for his head. and 50-75% for his weight. He looks so long. I do not remember my others being this long. He is getting so strong these days. He doesn't get laid on the grown very often since someone always wants to hold him so he is not crawling. We are in no rush for that. He is a curious one so our lives will change dramatically when he can move.
He has 4 teeth now. Two on the bottom and the two top teeth just popped through. I love his little grin. He has been a little grumpy and waking up in the middle of the night because of those teeth.
![]() |
| 9 month check-up for Sam. |
Sam got his first sucker. He was a fan!!!
Abby and her girlfriend, Saige heading to the movies to watch "The Fault in Our Stars"













No comments:
Post a Comment