I am a little behind here on my blog but I am catching up.
A couple days before school started the kids got to go up to the school and meet their teacher and find their classrooms. We were so happy about the teachers we got.
This is my first year to have 5 kids in 4 different schools. Wow! Thank goodness for the buses.
Here is to another year...
![]() |
| Gavin 1st grade with Mrs. Wendall |
![]() |
| Kate 2nd grade with Mrs. Inmon |
We went to Emma's new school to check out her classroom and her locker. First year for a locker so we needed to practice, practice, practice. She was cracking me up as she kept trying to get it right.
![]() |
| Emma 5th grade |
![]() |
| Ethan - 8th grade |
Here are the Middle Schoolers. I chicken out taking their pictures the first day. They are seemed a bit grumpy and I knew they would give me a hard time. Plus, I was still in my pjs.
Abby will typically attend early morning seminary (6:00am) each morning before school so she will not be riding the bus. Seminary does not begin for a week or so so she is getting to sleep in a bit.
![]() |
| Abby - 10th grade |
Here are our Intermediate kiddos. Man these kids have grown up. Emma was super happy to be a part of the "older kids" and no longer at the elementary school.
![]() |
| Emma - 5th grade |
![]() |
| Kate - 2nd grade |
![]() |
| Gavin - 1st grade |
Sam and I had a fabulous day. It went way too fast. We went to lunch with lots of ladies from church. It was crazy but good to see everyone.
The kids had a wonderful first day.
![]() |
| Tough guys |
Ethan is so good to play with all the younger boys. They come to our back door asking for Ethan to come out and play with them.
Andrew and Sam were cracking me up. Sam was not in a great mood so he was getting a little irritated with Andrew's affection. He lightened up by the end though.
As we were outside playing we heard a familiar sound...the ice cream truck. The kids went crazy. So glad we got to do this at least once this summer.
Funny thing is that the last two summers when the ice cream truck comes he passes our street and my neighbor Will has driven around the neighborhood and directs him back to our street.
Have I mentioned that I love my neighbors??? We have the best posse around.
Abby was asked to watch Kori and Amaiah overnight for 3 days while their mother went to an out of town funeral. We loved having them around so much.
![]() |
| Kate, Avery, and Sophie |
![]() |
| Luke, Ben, Brayden, Gavin |







































No comments:
Post a Comment