This big boy is one month shy of his 1 st birthday. He sure has gotten more active over the last couple days. He is pulling up onto everything. He never sits down anymore. He is always exploring every inch of our home. He seems so much happier other than he has lots of teeth coming in. 

It is so neat to watch these two together. I love when Lance gets down on the floor with Sam. Sam gets so excited!
This week we have had our friend Noah staying with us while his family is out of town. Plus, Abby has been babysitting the Conlan girl while their mother is out of town.
Friday night we headed up to Columbus Indiana for another one of Lanc's tri's.
We stayed in our fun hotel that has a pool, putt putt green, pool table and game room. The boys and Abby played Settlers of Catan, which is a new family favorite of ours.
Our neighbor Jon ran as well. It was fun to bump into him and his wife Susan.
That evening Lance and I enjoyed another great date night. After dinner we walked around a nearby park and sat and chatted. This park is one of our favorites. It is super close to our home. I love that Lanxe and I can sit and talk for hours together. We love to talk about our future, our kids, our life.
Lance woke up bright and early to begin his race. Our good friends the Enz's came up to watch Jeremy run too.
Sarah took pictures for me before we got there.
Our neighbor Jon ran as well. It was fun to bump into him and his wife Susan.
That evening Lance and I enjoyed another great date night. After dinner we walked around a nearby park and sat and chatted. This park is one of our favorites. It is super close to our home. I love that Lanxe and I can sit and talk for hours together. We love to talk about our future, our kids, our life.
































No comments:
Post a Comment