Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Texas {Part2}

Look at all of these cute faces. Just a bunch of cousins that are loving being together. Isn't it wonderful!!! John Austin and Connor are the biggest goobers. They have decided that they will only take pictures if they can act like weirdos in them. They convinced everyone else that holding up #1 was cool. I wasn't going to complain. They were letting me take a picture.
Look at these twiners. Jesse and Gavin dressed identically one day without planning on it. From behind it was hard to tell who was who. Jesse is 5 and Gavin just turned 6.
Each month my family celebrates the monthly birthday. Emma and Gavin were thrilled to be in town and celebrate with the cousins since it was their birthday too.
I wish I would have gotten a better photo of Scotty J and Sam while I was in Texas. Scotty J has always been the baby whisperer. Kids love him. Scott was so great to grab Sam after he woke up from a nap or was getting tired and needed a nap. My favorite was when he grabbed him at church and gave me a much need break. I sure appreciate his help. Scotty J is the best brother-in-law!!!
Did we get donuts while we were in Texas??? Of course we did...multiple times. It would be wrong to go there and not partake of yummy donuts. Ha,Ha.
Another day out by the pool or pools...




We are so fortunate to have such great cousins. I mean really fortunate!!







While all of this fun was going on the big kids were at Six Flags with Danielle. 

Sam is starting to let go of things and try to stand on his own. Before we know it he will be running around and getting into things. Yikes!
Grandma is known for her waffles and little smokies. The kids love that they are in heart shapes. Having cousins spend the night adds to the fun.




Another day at the water park. Water Works was a total hit this trip. Grandma bought us a month long pass so we used them several times.

Girls night with this group is crazy!!!! Talk about a colorful group of women. There is never a dull moment. I love getting to be with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment