Look who finally arrived in Texas!!!! Lance was such a breath of fresh air. Our family has been apart for over 4 weeks. It was too long for such a tough time. It had to be that way but PHEW!
I am glad it is all over.
The plan was for Lance to fly in for the weekend so we could be together as a family. We knew we all needed it. Just a quick energy charge. This was the first time Lance would get to see the new neighborhood and our new home. I couldn't wait to show him all the great stuff we had found. I just knew he was going to love it all. I picked him up from the hotel while all the kids were at school. We drove straight to Lantana so I could show Lance our home. Paul was meeting us there for a final walk through before we became the owners.
The kids were so excited to see him.
We spent the whole weekend playing and being together.
![]() |
| Vista Ridge Mall |
I remember the kids playing here and us all watching Sam as he had just began walking.
We woke up early Saturday morning and all drove up to our new neighborhood. Just a little excited for this move. We found a fun place to eat breakfast.
(We missed Ethan who was off enjoying a camp out with his cousins.)
One of our favorite games that we bought before we moved from Indiana was "Cornhole'. We loved getting to share it with everyone. It was a hit.Random picture but how sweet is Kate carrying Sam around on her hip. She is a natural baby whisperer.
Once the weekend was over Lance, Sam and I flew back to Indiana to have one last packing party. I was anxious to see my good friends/neighbors that I left only a month before. My Mom and Abby were kind enough to hold the fort down for me. We said good-bye to all the kids as we dropped them off at school and then headed to the airport.
We were all smiling before the flight. Not so much afterwards. It was a beat down.
I thought for sure Sam would sleep but he fought it hard. We were all worn out by the time we arrived to Indiana. I was already beginning to fret my plane ride home with Sam alone. Trying to stay positive but realistic. I got this!














No comments:
Post a Comment