Even though it is September we are still enjoying the hot summer weather. When we left Indiana it was already getting cold. In fact, I felt like we barely got a summer this year. There was so much rain and cool weather in Indiana. I think we were able to go to the pool only 3 times because it was too chilly to swim. We were loving getting our shorts and swimsuits out again. We took full advantage of getting outside and exploring the area.
Can I just say that I love all the extra family time that comes with a move? While everyone is still trying to adjust and figure things out, we all kind of crave getting to spend quality time together. We seem to need it more than usual. Not having Lance with us has been super hard. Although, we only had a week or so left it felt like an eternity until we would all be together. We can't wait!!!!
There is a fun park up the street from my Mom and Dad's house that we enjoyed spending time at.
These kiddos of mine are so darn special. I realize that more than ever. Seeing them all pull together and support one another has brought me so much peace. These tough months have definitely brought our family closer.So glad to have them by my side.
I love how creative Abby can be when it comes to photography. This cute idea she had Emma help her with. It looks like Abby is being kicked by Emma. POW!
Sam sure loves having his big siblings home at night. You can see that he is just adored by each of the kids. They literally fight over who gets to hold him next. Hah! Ethan had won him over for the time being. Why do babies make us so happy? Their innocence is so sweet.
We passed by the kiddos elementary school on the way to the park. Kate, Emma and Gavin loved that. They were having the time of their life as they ran up and down the ramps, yelling and screaming.










No comments:
Post a Comment