The weather continues to be unusually warm. We try to take advantage of it every day. I am learning that Sam is much nicer when I can get him outside to roam and walk. I am always reminded that 2 year olds like to call the shots and go where they like to go. Sam has gotten so much more independent the last few weeks. I think he is our strongest willed kid...and that is saying something because we have had some strong willed kids.
Valentine's day was fun this year. It came and went so darn fast. The kids made their own personalized valentine's. We took silly pictures of each of the kids and then made it look like they were holding suckers.
And look at this little cutie pie. He has his mama wrapped so tightly around his finger.
Sam has learned a very powerful sentence this past week. He grabs my hand and will say, " I wanna nuggle (snuggle) momma." How in the world am I supposed to not stop what I am doing and cuddle? He knows he gets me EVERYTIME.
Gavin still enjoys a good snuggle. He is reading some big chapter books at night so I climbed up onto his top bunk and we read about the magic treehouse and a haunted rain forest.
Gavin has always been a lover. I was just watching some videos of me putting him to bed when he was Sam's age. He was so flipping adorable. He loved to cuddle and read books even then.
Lance had half day off last Friday and then the full day on Monday for President's day. I had a little "honey do" list for him. Hanging this super cute light fixture my aunt gave us, fixing the dryer that broke, and painting. Good thing he likes projects. Friday we walked up to the park to meet the kids after school. They were so excited to see dad. Later, we went up to watch Ethan's water polo scrimmage.
Ethan loves water polo. I am so impressed by these kids. The whole game is played in the deep end so they have to swim the whole game. For some reason I imagined them standing up. I couldn't stop giggling about their cute helmets. They look like little bonnets.
It was one of my girlfriend's birthday last week so we enjoyed a nice dinner. Lance had my brother and Scotty J over for movie night. Loved the break away. My belly was sore from laughing so hard.
My good friend Heather invited Lance and I to join a small group to try out a new Escape room in Mesquite. We had so much fun trying to figure out all the little clues. It took us 45 minutes to get out. Totally want to do it again.






No comments:
Post a Comment