This kid is hilarious and really smart. I know that I sound like a biased mother but seriously. Gavin is obsessed with electronics. I pad, phones, Nintendo DS, computer, TV. All the above. So I was getting the big kids ready for school and Gavin jumps on the computer. I am watching him thijnking he can't get to the website and sure enough he goes to the bookmarks, under kids games, under pb kids and starts playing his games. Just like that. Since when did my 3 year old start doing this. He totally knows how to navigate around on the computer and get to his games. I am still in shock that he can use the mouse so well. Ethan had a friend over the other day and he was watching Gavin play some game and was sincerely impressed with his skills. "He's actually really good" he kept saying. Computer genius, I guess.
Gavin and Kate got new crayons today so we printed off some pictures. Gavin chose scary Halloween picture and Kate chose Czu Czu pets (something like that).
After I took this picture of Gavin with his picture he wanted to look at it. After I showed it to him he said," I don't like my hair like that anymore." He started combing it down and insisted that we change it.
Nope, he looked at this picture and didn't like this hair style either.
After this picture he took a look and said that he likes his hair like this. Little bit of a hair crisis right now.
Love how opinionated e is about his hair! Good luck with that! So cute!
ReplyDelete