We have had some great weather this week for Indiana. Mid 50's with lots of sunshine. We have been packing lunches and heading outside whenever we can. Friday, we went to the library and then to lunch with some friends. Afterwards, Sophia, one of Kate's preschool friends, came over and we played outside riding bikes and drawing with chalk. Sunshine make me so happy!
 |
| Years ago my SIL, Ambyr did the cutest pictures with sidewalk chalk. I may need to try this one again. |
Sweetest thing happened this last week. Gavin and Kate were chatting as we sat behind a train on our way to the library. I heard Gavin start to tell Kate about how he got scared a couple nights ago as he was laying in bed. He said there was a bad thunderstorm and so he said a prayer to Heavenly Father. When I heard this I piped up and asked what did Heavenly Father do? He said that he came and laid by him so he wasn't scared anymore.
Just a good reminder that even 3 year olds are listening and can have personal relationship with God. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment