The kids have done a lot of playing in the back yard on the slip n slide, trampoline and even the kiddie pool. Anything they can do keep themselves cool. As for me, I stay indoors! I keep the air conditioning cranked up and I am happy.
![]() |
| Kate and neighbor Trinity going between houses as they play house. |
Emma has this posse that roams around. They love to "tan" together. They were making me laugh so hard on this particular day. They were all so concerned with their tans.
![]() |
| Sure look luxurious, huh? |
For 5 years, Gavin has been the one to wake me up most every morning. He usually walks into our room and either crawls into bed with me or starts insisting on cereal right away. Although, I am extremely tired there is nothing better than seeing his smiling face each and every morning. He typically wakes up in a great mood.
Lately, Gavin has been going over to Lance's side of the bed each morning.
I am not sure what is going on developmentally for him but he is all about his daddy lately. He wants to be right by Lance's side when Lance is home.
I love watching him grow up and want to be like his dad.
Maybe it's because Lance is a good wrestler. Gavin loves to play rough. Being thrown into the lovesac is one of his favorite games.
Ethan left for scout camp yesterday. This is his first year to attend the week long camp. We are going to miss him but know that he will be having such a great time with his buddies. He was so excited to go.
Kate had to give a talk in primary. I had early morning meetings so Lance and Emma were in charge of helping her get everything together. They did a great job. She talked about
"How the Priesthood Strengthens our Family"
Lance has been teaching the "Priest" (16-18 year old boys) at church over the last few months. They absolutely loved him. They love his lessons but they also love the way he dresses. Last week one of the boys texted Lance Saturday night and said that they had all been inspired by his awesome vest he often wears so they were all going to wear vest the next day. They all showed up in their sweet vest.
Aren't they handsome?
![]() |
| This is just a random picture of my cute little burrito. |
Emma had another appointment up in Carmel with her pulmonologist. The kids all went with me since it was a short visit. Her doctor's office is in walking distance from the new Carmel Temple that is being built. I wanted to show the kids were it was and see how it was coming along.
It was so great to see things moving along there.
![]() |
| LDS Carmel, IN Temple Site |
















No comments:
Post a Comment